———-State of Texas———-
- Office of the Governor of Texas
- Lieutenant Governor of Texas
- Texas Senate
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas Legislature Online (TLO)
- Texas Constitution
- Texas Statutes
- Texas Ethics Commission – campaign finance, meeting dates, ethics publications & guides
- Texas Legislative Budget Board – committee to develop budget & policy recommendations for legislative appropriations and complete fiscal analyses for proposed legislation
- Texas Comptroller – sales & use tax, franchise tax, property tax, etc.
Public Information Act
- Texas Sunset Commission – legislative commission to identify & eliminate waste, duplication, and inefficiency for Texas state agencies
- Texas Attorney General – legal council to the state on issues of consumer protection, open government, senior Texans, etc.
- Texas Department of Insurance – protects insurance consumers by regulating the industry and promoting a stable & competitive market
- Texas Department of Transportation – works to provide safe and reliable transportation solutions in the State of Texas
- Texas Railroad Commission – state agency that regulates the oil and gas industry, natural gas utilities, pipeline safety, the natural gas and hazardous liquid pipeline industry and surface coal and uranium mining in Texas
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality – assistance with air regulatory compliance, water supply, waste management, petroleum storage, etc.
- Worker’s Compensation – responsible for rate guide, employer information, claims information, etc.
- Texas General Land Office – responsible for administration & stewardship of state lands & resources, focused on oil & natural gas, renewable energy, leasing & easements, etc.
- Texas Pharmacy Board – responsible for licensing & registration of Texas pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacies, establishing regulations for pharmacy practice, etc.
- Texas Medical Board – responsible for licensing, proposed rule changes, prescriptive authority, etc.
- Texas Health & Human Services Commission – oversees Health & Human Services Commission, Department of Aging & Disability Services, Department of State Health Services, Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services, Department of Family & Protective Services